You have to commend them for trying. I mean, when the NCAA eventually comes knocking on your door, you can always point to the photo that went viral.
You know, the one reminding recruits what the rules are while they drop a deuce? Yeah that one.
People need something to read, but they’ve got some pretty fierce competition. According to one study, 87% of Android users admit to using their phone while on the can. That means the other 13% are f**king liars.
From Reddit commenter bobmcgee: “I saw some in the men’s room of the Balch Fieldhouse. And I think there were some in the Coors Event Center too.”
They might as well put them everywhere. You never know when the message might sink in.
The sign reads:
Buff Compliance Brings You: Tips For The Toilet [see picture below for the rest]
► Read more articles written by Jp14.